Monday, September 27, 2010


This weekend consisted of tea time, dissolving clouds, special gifts for the charming prince, and listening to this, twirling like a ballerina whilst tiny litte tears rest on my freckled cheeks.
Everyday when I open my eyes the grip around my heart weakens and I become stronger, bolder. I am learning to let go, but I won't let go yet. You are still in my heart, but I cannot lament anymore. You are gone, I know...yet I feel your touch along my spine, leaving a trail of raised flesh. You have made me feel alive again. Thank you.
x

6 comments:

  1. Millie, you're so very sweet. I love the picture of you (such a pretty fairy) and that ring is lovely lovely lovely. This post is wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so lovely. I'm sorry I hadn't found your blog sooner, it really is perfect.
    Your words are so beautiful, so are your pictures (and you!).
    Have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is such a beautiful discovery. oh how pretty it is.

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You my beautiful girl, are like a wonderland.

    These words touched to the deepest depths of my heart here tonight, and I think that I may just fall madly and hopelessly in love with your words eventually.

    You are magic.

    Yours,
    Norah of Lets Run Away
    @ http://thislittleblogbelongstome.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are incredible. I am so glad to have found your beautiful blog. Everything soft and lovely and forlorn; you have a dreamer's soul. A new Heart I can add to my bloglist.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete