Thursday, May 6, 2010

My dreams are so very far away, yet i can taste, feel, even smell them. I have a hunger, a desire to reach for them, but my hand falls aimlessly through the stardust they leave behind. Old dreams are fading away, but i will stitch them to my heart to stop them. My desires, needs, are changing. I despise that. The hatred is falling, spiraling down into a deep, dark abyss. My dreams are in black in white now. A sign of depression they call it. But who are "they"? Depression, a word, no definition. An excuse to place you as a mental, unfit for the regular world. Another dream is growing. This time i will not let it fade away.

PS thank you everyone for their lovely comments, i will get back to those who commented on the penpal post soon!

6 comments:

  1. Don't give up, dear, your dreams will be full of colours if you fight for them.
    I loved your writing :)
    Btw, did you received my e-mail? I'm not really sure...
    Love,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. there seems to be a little something waiting for you at my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so lovely.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, depression. Don't let it defeat you, poor dear. Your dreams will soon become white in black.

    Ps, I found your blog through Maz, it is a wonderful and magical place. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your blog! Lovely writing and pictures. I just started following it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You perfectly verbalised my own sense of detachment from the world. At night I always seem to descent into the dark universe of my mind, with no clue whether I'll return from it in the morning or not.

    ReplyDelete